Sunday, November 20, 2011

Yes YOU can!



I first came across Stacey Hanke as a communications consultant with some excellent things to Tweet about.  I follow her on Twitter and now get some gems on improving my communications with my co-workers and clients for my next business.  There were so many gems that I felt the need to find out if she had ever written a book before and to get a copy. 

This book is entitled "Yes You Can!: Everything You Need from A to Z to Influence Others to Take Action" and it is written by Stacey Hanke and Mary Steinberg.  This is not your typical checklist of things you can do in order to persuade other people.  This is a personal development workbook with questions for you, the reader, so you can improve your world.  It is also a great book filled with lots of tips for public speaking and communicating in general.

I recommend this book for anyone who will be speaking in public with their career or professional aspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment